Each year, ACHE looks for members for service on ACHE National committees. The purpose of this is to:
- Build a pool of promising future leaders of ACHE.
- Bring new and diverse perspectives into the program and policy development process.
- Ensure we have the required knowledge and unique expertise needed for certain committees.
ACHE has room for approximately 120 new appointees each year. All appointments will be approved by the Board of Governors in March 2020. If appointed, members will have the option to decline the appointment if they do not wish to be assigned to that committee.
ACHE is considering all members as well as those who specifically:
- Know to be committed and diligent in their volunteer service.
- Represent areas of leadership practice not generally predominant in ACHE leadership today (such as group practice, ambulatory care, post-acute care and other nonhospital settings).
- Have professional backgrounds not generally associated with ACHE leadership today (physician/nurse executives and business backgrounds, for example).
- Are diverse and are underrepresented in ACHE committees at this time.
To be considered for service, please email email@example.com to have your name submitted for interest!
Kimberly Lumia, CTAHE Chapter President
Denise J. Fiore, Connecticut Regent
Kurt Barwis, ACHE Governor