ACHE offers Student Associates a wide range of services to help launch their careers in healthcare management:
- Directory of Postgraduate Administrative Fellowships
- Healthcare Executive Career Resource Center
- ACHE Employment Service: Job Center and Resume Bank
- ACHE Diversity Internship
- Stuart A. Wesbury Jr. Postgraduate Fellowship
- Richard J. Stull Student Essay Competition in Healthcare Management – Winning entries will each receive $3,000 and the second and third place entries will receive $2,000 and $1,000 awards, respectively.
Publications and Newsletters
Student Associates receive complimentary subscriptions to ACHE’s top-notch publications and e-mail newsletters including:
- Healthcare Executive
- A choice of the Journal of Healthcare Management or Frontiers of Health Services Management
- Student Associate Newsletter – Published four times per year.
- Weekly member newsletter ACHe News
As a benefit of membership Student Associates have access to ACHE’s premier educational programs:
- The Student Track at Congress offers a significantly reduced registration fee for Student Associates.
- Seminars, Webinars, Self-Study Courses and more.
Student Associates are eligible for several different types of financial assistance:
- Reduced Dues – Student Associate dues are subsidized by full dues paying Members allowing students to pay lower dues. Students pay $75 as opposed to Members who initially pay $160.
ACHE offers many opportunities for students to stay connected with other Members: