CTAHE Mentoring Cohort
What is the Mentor/Mentee program? The mentoring program connects early careerists to seasoned management to provide a learning opportunity to assist in developing careers in the competitive world of healthcare administration.
The purpose of the program will assist with career development for those early careerists who have been working in the healthcare industry for at least one year.
Who can participate in the program?
- This program is FREE of charge to CTAHE members!
- Early careerists who are in the early stages of their healthcare career (typically under 5 years of experience) who are interested in professional growth and career
- Mid-Careerist and Seasoned Executives who are healthcare managers, directors, or administrators with at least 2 to 5 years experience in the upper level management positions who are interested in sharing their experiences and knowledge to assist with career enhancement and development of early career skills
- In person kickoff event in November 2019
- Year long commitment from November 2019 and last through November 2020
- One hour monthly phone call or in-person meetings with the mentee/mentor
For more information or to learn how to join: If you are looking for more specific information about the program or would like to apply to be a mentor or mentee, please email Holly Eldridge at email@example.com.
How to Join: The 2020 Mentor Cohort is currently FULL! Stay tuned on how to apply for 2021!