CTAHE Mentoring Cohort
What is the Mentor/Mentee program? The mentoring program connects early careerists to seasoned management to provide a learning opportunity to assist in developing careers in the competitive world of healthcare administration.
The purpose of the program will assist with career development for those early careerists who have been working in the healthcare industry for at least one year.
Who can participate in the program?
- This program is FREE of charge to CTAHE members!
- Early careerists who are in the early stages of their healthcare career (typically under 5 years of experience) who are interested in professional growth and career
- Mid-Careerist and Seasoned Executives who are healthcare managers, directors, or administrators with at least 2 to 5 years experience in the upper level management positions who are interested in sharing their experiences and knowledge to assist with career enhancement and development of early career skills
- Virtual kickoff event on November 30, 2020 from 6pm-7pm
- Year long commitment from November 2020 and last through November 2021
- One hour monthly phone call or in-person meetings with the mentee/mentor
For more information or to learn how to join: If you are looking for more specific information about the program or would like to apply to be a mentor or mentee, please email Holly Eldridge at email@example.com.
How to Join: The 2021 Mentor Cohort is now accepting applications!
If you are interested in participating in the mentor program, please complete the application below. The application process will be closed by November 13th or until we reach capacity. If you were a previous mentor or mentee and wish to participate in this year’s cohort with a new mentor/mentee, please reapply.