CTAHE is recruiting the 4th cohort of the new early leadership coaching program for those seeking leadership development!
Who is eligible to participate?
- CTAHE members are eligible to participate in this program who are currently in healthcare administrative leadership roles.
- You are welcome to apply If you are not a CTAHE member however if accepted membership will be required.
Who should apply?
- Individuals that could use coaching to advance their skills
- Individuals that are new to the management role or are at an inflection point in their career
- Individuals that could benefit from career coaching
What is the program?
- This is an exclusive program that provides professional leadership coaching to members of CTAHE who are looking to advance their careers in healthcare administration.
- YardeZone Business Coaches provide professional leadership coaching services to healthcare executives.
- This program includes:
- Introduction Webinar January 2020
- Profile XT Assessment February 2020
- In-Person Results Meeting March 2020
- Optional Assessment by Direct Supervisor 2020
- Everything DiSc Work of Leaders June 2020
- 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team September 2020
- Quarterly In-Person Meetings
- Please note: This is an exclusive opportunity for members who wish to fully engage and immerse themselves in this program. The time commitment is approximately 2 hours per month. We reserve the right to terminate a candidate from the program if they cannot commit to the timeline given above.
When will the program run?
- This is a one year long program that starts in January 2020 and runs through December
How can I apply?
- There are two ways to become a part of this program:
- Self Nomination
- Nominated by Direct Supervisor
- In both instances, the person receiving the services will need to complete the following:
- Fill out application – Leadership Coaching Program Application
- Please make note that at least one reference is required.
- Nominations are due on November 30, 2019.
- Applications are due on November 30, 2019.
Who can I contact for more information?
- Please contact Ysmael Peguero by email at email@example.com.