Possibilities, Probabilities and Creative Solutions: Breakthrough Thinking for Complex Environments: Thursday, July 23
July 23 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Save the Date for CTAHE’s Annual 6 Credit ACHE Face to Face program!
Possibilities, Probabilities and Creative Solutions: Breakthrough Thinking for Complex Environments, presented by Kevin O’Connor, CSP, will take place at the Connecticut Hospital Association on Thursday, July 23, 2020!
To go beyond traditional methods of problem-solving and generate new ideas, leaders must guide, inspire and coordinate their teams to reach past creativity and attain sustainable innovation. This highly interactive seminar will present several nontraditional ways to spur innovative thought within your teams to help your organization achieve better results. Expert faculty will share techniques for building how you can build a sense of community and enhancing personal responsibility among your colleagues, physicians and even your patients. You will learn approaches for overcoming staff member objections and techniques for stopping problems before they become even bigger ones. You will not need your computer or tablet for this course; faculty will provide you with a notebook to help with the creative process.
At the end of this seminar, you will take away several ideas for applying breakthrough thinking within your organization.
- Explore how to think beyond the here and now and focus on innovative, future-oriented outcomes.
- Examine ways to stop solving new problems with the same old approaches, and recognize the correct moves forward.
- Apply better bottom-line results with breakthrough strategies that incorporate innovation and creativity.
- Review techniques for anticipating and overcoming roadblocks and staff member objections.
- Discover how to stop a “runaway train” at your organization before it becomes a bigger problem.
Registration opening soon! Attendees will be awarded 6 hours of ACHE F2F credits!
Meet Our Speaker:
Kevin E O’Connor & Associates, Ltd
- Possibilities, Probabilities and Creative Solutions: Breakthrough Thinking for Complex Environments
- Never Be Boring: Present Like a Pro