Hospitals and Health Systems of the Future: Transforming to Thrive – CTAHE’s Virtual 6 Credit Face to Face Program
July 21 @ 5:30 pm - August 4 @ 7:30 pm
CTAHE is offering another virtual 6 credit face to face series:
“Hospitals and Health Systems of the Future:
Transforming to Thrive”
This series will take place on:
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
5:30 – 7:30pm
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
5:30 – 7:30pm
Wednesday, August 4, 2021
5:30 – 7:30pm
Hospitals and Health Systems of the Future: Transforming to Thrive
On-going healthcare industry transformation and new disruptors and innovation offer significant opportunities and dramatic threats. To thrive in this dynamic environment, it is critical that leaders effectively interpret the implications and proactively harness these changes. In this seminar series, you will engage with the instructors and your colleagues to examine the dynamic future of healthcare. Through presentation, interactive discussion, and case studies, you will establish skills to uncover opportunities representing the most significant strategic and operational priorities for your organization, and build a portfolio of ideas and “tools” to take home.
Seminar Series Objectives:
- Understand the drivers of change and the extent to which they are currently pertinent in your local market
- Identify and leverage disruptors and innovators to enhance your market position (and avoid pitfalls)
- Proactively respond to emerging changes in payment models
- Identify opportunities in new care models for hospital-based, community-based, and post-acute care
- Prepare for shifts in care delivery locations
- Capitalize on practical “lessons learned” from affiliations and new organizational models
- Implement practical steps to realize efficiencies in integration
- Determine your organization’s strategic resource priorities
Meet Our Speakers:
Mark J. Dubow, MSPH, MBA
Mark is a national expert in strategy development and facility planning for healthcare organizations, with an emphasis on helping providers capitalize on emerging innovations. He has more than 35 years of healthcare consulting experience and has directed engagements for healthcare organizations throughout the nation, including health systems, community and teaching hospitals, academic medical centers, ambulatory care providers, post-acute care organizations, health plans, and physician organizations.
John M. Harris, MBA
John Harris combines consulting expertise with a hands-on management background. His 30 years of healthcare experience includes founding a healthcare business, operating facilities and consulting to hospitals and health systems, ACOs, Clinically Integrated Networks (CINs), PHOs, IPAs, and health plans.
John’s experience includes founding Advance Choice, Inc., the leading national service providing hospitals with emergency access to patients’ advance medical directives. He has had senior operational responsibility in healthcare facilities. John has also been a health policy fellow for the US Senate’s Finance Committee.