CTAHE’s Fellow Advancement Virtual Lunch & Learn
January 20, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Grab lunch and virtually meet executives in healthcare who have obtained their FACHE credential. In the hour, you will learn more about how the FACHE credential distinguishes you as a respected and recognized healthcare leader and network with likeminded individuals who are committed to changes and improvements in healthcare.
Why become a Fellow of ACHE?
- Recognized leader among leaders in healthcare management
- Meet rigorous standards for leading health systems
- Demonstrate your competency in all areas of healthcare management
- Show your adaptability as a leader
- Committed to effective change and improvement throughout your career
- Be a leader who makes a positive impact on patient care and community health
This program will be worth 1.0 hour of ACHE Qualified Education credits and is complimentary to attend!
Meet Our Presenters:
Wendy DeAngelo, FACHE
Hospital for Special Care
Senior System Director, EMS
Michael A. Novak, MSM, MBA, FACHE
Chief Operating Officer & Vice President
Montefiore Nyack Hospital