FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY, 25, 2022: GLASTONBURY, CT: The Connecticut Association of Healthcare Executives (CTAHE) has been awarded the 2022 Award of Chapter Excellence and 2022 Award of Sustained Performance by the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) for the chapter’s outstanding performance in 2021.
The Connecticut Association of Healthcare Executives is thrilled to be awarded with ACHE National’s highest recognitions!
The purpose of ACHE’s Chapter Management and Awards Program is to ensure the delivery of high-quality services to ACHE members and other healthcare executives at the local level. ACHE designed this program to provide chapter performance incentives and acknowledge outstanding accomplishments based on objectively measured results.
What are the Performance Standards?
To receive one of the 2022 Chapter Management Awards, fully chartered chapters must reach levels equal to or exceeding the following 2021 performance standards:
- Education & Networking Performance
- This performance measure is a simple calculation of the indexed attendee hours which is the number of programming hours multiplied by the number of attendees for each event divided by total chapter membership at the beginning of the current year.
- Net Membership Growth
- Net membership growth is measured by the percentage difference between the total number of ACHE affiliated chapter members in all membership categories at the beginning of the year and at the end of the year.
- Level of Member Satisfaction
- Each chapter must have a top-ranking level of member satisfaction.
- Advancement of Eligible Members
- Advancement of eligible members is measured by the percentage of the eligible pool to advance to Fellow and pass the Board of Governors Exam each year.
ACHE National will be bestowing these awards to CTAHE during the Annual Congress on Healthcare Leadership Malcolm T. MacEachern Luncheon on Tuesday, March 29 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
CTAHE thanks our Board of Directors and Members for their active participation and engagement with the chapter. Our success comes from the incredible group of healthcare professionals and students that make up our chapter! CTAHE looks forward to celebrating this incredible accomplishment with our membership at an upcoming local program.
About the American College of Healthcare Executives
The American College of Healthcare Executives is an international professional society of more than 48,000 healthcare executives who lead hospitals, healthcare systems and other healthcare organizations. ACHE’s mission is to advance our members and healthcare leadership excellence. ACHE offers its prestigious FACHE® credential, signifying board certification in healthcare management. ACHE’s established network of 77 chapters provides access to networking, education and career development at the local level. In addition, ACHE is known for its magazine, Healthcare Executive, and its career development and public policy programs. Through such efforts, ACHE works toward its vision of being the preeminent professional society for leaders dedicated to advancing health. The Foundation of the American College of Healthcare Executives was established to further advance healthcare management excellence through education and research. The Foundation of ACHE is known for its educational programs—including the annual Congress on Healthcare Leadership, which draws more than 4,000 participants—and groundbreaking research. Its publishing division, Health Administration Press, is one of the largest publishers of books and journals on health services management including textbooks for college and university courses. For more information, visit ache.org.